With the rapid development of the economy, the role of “universal porter” forklifts in production processing and logistics has become increasingly prominent.
In the papermaking industry, due to the continuous operation of materials and work stations, forklifts get more and more attention as other essential handling equipments to ensure the efficient production and processing.
With the popularization of the national “oil to electricity” policy, combined with energy conservation, environmental protection, safety and other factors, electric forklifts have generally become the main force of the paper industry and logistics companies.
- From 2 – 3,5 t to meet all production and handling needs;
- Frequent operation is required to ensure uninterrupted production (continuous operation, about 16-20 hours a day), and test of the strength and durability of forklift is required;
- Components such as steering / lamps / horns / brakes are frequently used;
- Electric forklifts generally need to be equipped with accessories (clamps or side shifters installed by most enterprises at present) to adapt to the transportation needs of special workpieces (paper rolls, etc.) and improve work efficiency;
- Forklift shall be equipped with spare batteries and vulnerable parts (forklift logistics outsourcing / leasing, etc.).
Adopt reinforced designed gantry and frame to adapt to long-time work; adopt LED lamps and imported waterproof connectors to meet severe working conditions; for reinforced models in paper industry: four-way pipeline accessories can be equipped.
Adopt full AC double-drive high-efficiency motors to obtain excellent driving performance; use waterproof and dust-proof intelligent LCD instruments, which can adjust parameters such as speed, display human-machine interaction information such as vehicle running status and fault detection, and efficiently reflect the vehicle’s real-time situation.